- Street: Klorupsvagen 48
- City: Hornefors
- State: Arizona
- Country: Sweden
- Zip/Postal Code: 910 20
There are many options in the marketplace for bleaching your skin, such as microdermabrasion, lasers as well as oral treatments.
The most popular treatment is the use of a cream to bleach the skin. There are many options available. Some are sold over the counter and some are prescribed.
A skin bleaching cream will lower the production of melamin. It contains ingredients that inhibit tyrosinase, which is key to synthesize the melamin. The ingredients most commonly used are:
* Hydroquinone. Highly effective, but also harmful. A skin bleaching cream which contains hydroquinone is prohibited in Europe but you can purchase it in USA (over the store creams with concentrations of 2%, and by prescription, higher percentages).
* Arbutin. Arbutin is a natural substitute to hydroquinone , and is extracted from berry plants. It is safe and efficient in bleaching skin.
* Kojic Acid. The natural ingredient Kojic Acid is found in a variety of creams for skin bleaching. It is a type or byproduct of the fermentation process of rice to produce sake.
There are a variety of effective creams for skin bleaching that work. You may also try a home solution if your issue is not too serious. Keep in mind that home remedies, such as bleaching creams that are commercially available, must be applied regularly as a part of your routine.
Cleaning well your skin before using a skin bleaching cream or homemade remedy, it will increase the effectiveness.
(CAUTION NOT TO APPLY on the eye area)
* Buttermilk. Buttermilk is among the easiest home remedies for skin bleaching. It is a source of lactic acid that exfoliates the skin. The skin becomes lighter after the top layer has been removed. Apply the buttermilk using a cotton ball. After 15 minutes, rinse the buttermilk off with warm water.
* Potato. A simple home remedy that can reduce the appearance of your skin. Make a paste out of potatoes and spread it on your skin. Do not strain the potato while grating it, as you want to get all of the juices.The potato’s juices contain bleaching components that help to lighten your skin. Let the potato mask dry before washing it off.
* Almond Paste. Almonds also contain the ability to lighten. It is necessary to soak 5 almonds overnight in water. Peel the almonds, then smash them into the form of a paste. Apply the paste on your skin. Allow it to dry , then wash it off using warm water.
* Orange peel. Some orange peels can be dried in the sun. Make a powder using the sun-dried peels. Make a paste by adding milk, and apply it on your skin. After 15 minutes, wash the paste off with warm water.
* Sandalwood paste. Making use of the powder of sandalwood along with lemon juice, tomato juice and cucumber juice, you can make a paste. After applying, let it dry. Rinse with clean water.
* Lemon juice and honey. Make a paste by mixing honey, lemon juice and almond milk powder. It should be applied for 15 minutes and then wash.
* Oatmeal, tomato juice, 脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ and curd. Apply these ingredients on your skin. Let it work for 15 minutes, and then rinse using cold water.
* Lemon juice and turmeric powder. Make the paste and 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ apply it to your skin. Rinse after 15 minutes.
These home remedies can be effective if your skin is not overly hyperpigmented. If you have severe hyperpigmentation, a commercial skin bleaching cream is the best option.
15 toplam, 1 bugün