- Street: 3446 Silver Springs Blvd
- City: Calgary
- State: Alabama
- Country: Canada
- Zip/Postal Code: T3k 4e2
You can find on the market a wide range of treatments to treat skin bleaching: laser microdermabrasion and microdermabrasion as well as oral treatments cryotherapy, and commercial creams.
A skin bleaching cream is the most sought-after treatment. There are a myriad of options available. Some are prescribed and others on the market.
A cream for the treatment of skin blemishes can cut down the production of melanin by using ingredients that inhibit tyrosinase. This is the primary ingredient to synthesizing melanin. These ingredients are commonly used:
* Hydroquinone. Highly effective, but also harmful. A cream for skin bleaching that contains hydroquinone is banned in Europe however, you can find it in USA (over the over-the-counter creams that have 22% concentration, with prescription, greater percentages).
* Arbutin. Arbutin is a natural substitute for hydroquinone. It is extracted from berries. It bleaches the skin naturally efficiently, and is not harmful.
* Kojic Acid. A large number of products for 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ bleaching the skin use this natural ingredient. It is a byproduct of the fermentation process of rice to produce sake.
There are many effective creams for skin bleaching. You can always try a home remedy if you are not too serious. Keep in mind that home remedies, like commercial bleaching creams, must be applied regularly as part of your routine.
It will increase the effectiveness of any cream to bleach your skin or homemade remedy if you clean your skin well.
(CAUTION AVOIDING: Eye region around the eye.
* Buttermilk. Buttermilk is one of the easiest home remedies to combat skin bleaching. It contains lactic acid, which is known to exfoliate the skin. After the top layer has been removed, the skin renews itself, appearing lighter in the skin tone. Apply the buttermilk using a cotton ball. After 15 minutes, rinse the buttermilk with warm water.
* Potato. Another easy home remedy to lighten your skin. Make a paste of a potato and spread it on your skin. When grating the potato, don’t strain it. The potato’s juices can lighten your skin. Let the potato mask dry and rinse it off.
* Almond Paste. Almonds also contain bleaching agents. You’ll need to soak 5 almonds in water for a night. Peel them and mash them up into the form of a paste. The paste should be applied to the skin. Dry it, 脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ then rinse with warm water.
* Orange peel. Some peels of orange are dried in the sun. Make a powder from the sun-dried peels. Make an oil by mixing milk into the powder and applying it to your skin. After 15 minutes, wash the paste with warm water.
* Sandalwood paste. Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder, lemon juice and tomato juice. Apply and let it dry. Rinse with water.
* Lemon juice and honey. Make a paste by mixing honey, lemon juice and almond milk powder. It should be left on for 15 minutes and then wash.
* Oatmeal and tomato juice. Apply these ingredients to your skin. Let it work for 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
* Turmeric powder as well as lemon juice. Make an oil and apply it to your skin. Rinse after 15 minutes.
These remedies at home can be effective if you have mild hyperpigmentation. A commercial – https://www.gameinformer.com/search?keyword=commercial cream for skin bleaching is a better choice in the case of severe hyperpigmentation.
33 toplam, 2 bugün