- Street: 3466 Woodland Avenue
- City: New Orleans
- State: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 70171
There are many options on the market for skin bleaching, 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ including microdermabrasion, laser, and oral treatments.
A cream for bleaching the skin is the most popular treatment. There are a variety of options available. Some available by prescription and others are available over the counter.
A skin bleaching cream will reduce the production of melamin by using ingredients that inhibit tyrosinase, which is essential to synthesize melanin. These ingredients are most common:
* Hydroquinone. Highly effective, but potentially harmful. Hydroquinone-based skin bleaching creams are banned in Europe. However you can buy them in the USA (over-the-counter creams with concentrations of 2% or higher with a prescription).
* Arbutin. Arbutin is a natural replacement to hydroquinone , and is extracted from berry plants. It is safe and effective in bleaching the skin.
* Kojic Acid. The natural ingredient Kojic Acid is used in a variety of creams for skin bleaching. It comes from a fungus or as by product in the fermentation of rice when making sake.It inhibits melanin production it is an antioxidant and has antibacterial qualities.
You can find plenty of effective creams for skin bleaching. You may also try a home remedy if your problem is not serious. You can apply homemade remedies such as bleaching creams in your routine.
It will increase the effectiveness of any skin bleaching cream or homemade remedy if you wash your skin thoroughly.
(CAUTION Avoid eye area around the eye.
* Buttermilk. Buttermilk is one of the most simple home remedies to treat skin bleaching. It contains lactic acid, which exfoliates the skin. After the top layer has been taken off, the skin renews itself, becoming lighter in complexion. Apply the buttermilk with a cotton ball. After 15 minutes, rinse the buttermilk with warm water.
* Potato. A simple home remedy that can lighten your skin. Cut a potato in half to make a paste, and then spread it on your skin. Try not to strain the potato while grating it, you’re looking for to get all of the juices.The potato’s juices are ingredients that improve the appearance of your skin. Allow the potato mask to dry before washing it off.
* Almond paste – https://www.behance.net/search?content=projects&sort=appreciations&time=week&search=Almond%20paste. Almonds also contain bleaching agents. Five almonds – http://blogs.realtown.com/search/?q=almonds must be soaked in water overnight. Peel them off and smash them into a paste. Apply the paste to your skin. Let it dry, then wash it off with warm water.
* Orange peel. Some orange peels are dried out in the sun. Make a powder out of the sun dried peels. Make a paste by mixing milk into the powder and applying it on your skin. After 15 minutes, wash it off with warm water.
* Sandalwood paste. Make a paste by mixing sandalwood powder, lemon juice and tomato juice. Apply the paste and allow it to dry. Rinse with water.
* Honey and lemon juice. Using lemon juice, honey almonds, milk powder and almonds make a paste. It should be applied for 15 minutes, and then wash.
Oatmeal, tomato juice, and curd. Combine these three ingredients, and apply them on your skin. Allow it to work for 15 minutes, and then wash off with cold water.
* Turmeric powder and lemon juice. Make an emulsion and apply it to your skin. Rinse after 15 minutes.
These home remedies may be effective if your skin is only slightly hyperpigmented. A commercial skin bleaching cream is a better choice in the case of severe hyperpigmentation.
13 toplam, 1 bugün