- Street: Kastanienallee 51
- City: Embuhren
- State: New Hampshire
- Country: Germany
- Zip/Postal Code: 24819
You can find in the market a variety of treatments for bleaching the skin: laser microdermabrasion, oral treatments, cryotherapy, and commercial creams.
A cream for bleaching the skin is the most well-known treatment. You will find a wide range of them on the market. Some are available over the counter, and others are prescribed.
A cream for skin bleaching can cut down the production of melamin through the use of ingredients that inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase. This is the primary ingredient to synthesizing the melamin. These ingredients are most common:
* Hydroquinone. It is extremely effective however it is also dangerous. The use of hydroquinone-based creams to bleach the skin is prohibited in Europe. However they are available in the USA (over-the-counter creams that have at least 2% concentrations or greater on prescription).
* Arbutin. It comes from berry plants and is a safe alternative to hydroquinone. It is a natural bleaching agent that can be used to treat skin problems effectively, and is not dangerous.
* Kojic Acid. The natural ingredient Kojic Acid is found in many creams for bleaching the skin. It is a type or byproduct of the fermentation process of rice to produce sake.
There are a variety of effective skin bleaching creams. You can always try a homemade remedy if you are not serious. You can apply homemade remedies such as bleaching creams in your routine.
It will enhance the effectiveness of any cream to bleach your skin or homemade remedy if you clean your skin well.
(CAUTION: Avoid the eye area around the eyes.
* Buttermilk. One of the most simple skin bleaching home remedies is buttermilk.It contains lactic acid that exfoliates skin. The skin becomes lighter after the top layer has been removed. Use a cotton ball apply the buttermilk. After15 minutes, rinse off the buttermilk using warm water.
* Potato. Another easy home remedy to brighten your skin. Make a paste out of potato pieces and apply the mixture on your face. Try not to strain the potato while grating it, 脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ as you want to get all of the juices.The potato’s juices contain whitening ingredients that can help to lighten your skin. Let the potato mask dry and rinse it off.
* Almond Paste. Almonds also have whitening agents. Five almonds will need to be left to soak overnight in water. Peel the almonds, and then crush them into the form of a paste. Apply the paste on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off using warm water.
* Orange peel. Some peels of orange can be dried in the sun. Grind the sun dried peels to make powder. Make a paste by mixing milk into the powder and applying it on your skin. After 15 minutes, wash it with warm water.
* Sandalwood paste. Mix sandalwood powder, tomato juice and lemon juice. Apply and let it dry. Rinse with water.
* Honey and lemon juice. Make a paste by mixing honey, lemon juice and almond milk powder. It should be applied for 15 minutes, then wash.
* Oatmeal and tomato juice – https://twitter.com/search?q=tomato%20juice&src=typd. Mix these three ingredients and apply them over your skin. Allow it to work for 15 minutes, and then rinse using cold water.
* Turmeric powder as well as lemon juice. Make the paste and apply it to your skin. Rinse after 15 minutes.
Also, these home remedies may be effective if your skin is just slightly hyperpigmentated. A commercial skin bleaching cream is the best option for those with severe hyperpigmentation.
40 toplam, 2 bugün