- Street: Kruisweg 145
- City: Arcen
- State: California
- Country: Netherlands
- Zip/Postal Code: 5944 Em
These are some of the tools you will require to apply highlights:
* Cape: It is crucial to shield your clothing from bleach stains.
Bowl and Tint Brush Blend your tint brush, developer and lightener in a bowl.
* Pre-cut Foils I recommend pre-cutting your foils, which can help reduce the time required for 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ the entire highlight process. I also recommend purchasing a highlighting board that helps to create leverage when applying products to hair. It makes it easier to highlight hair with long lengths. Fold the foil around 1 inch away from the edge. Apply product to the hair by placing the cut or weaved section right on top of the foil. Don’t apply too excessive product to the hair’s root. This could result in bleeding that is not pretty and will require treatment – https://pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=require%20treatment.
* Lightener and Developer Choose a developer and lightener that is suitable for your hair and the appropriate developer
* Rat Tail Comb:A rat tail comb is used to cut hair while highlighting. A slice or weave are the most common ways to highlight hair. To achieve a more natural style, try weaving. You can weave by slicing a small amount of hair. Then lift the hair and weave it through and around the tail comb, then releasing the hair that isn’t needed. Slicing is the process of making use of the rat tail combing to cut a thin piece of hair and highlight the entire slice. It gives a more dramatic appearance. If you are looking for a more dense or more chunky results, I recommend slicing two sections back to back in foils. Instead of leaving hair exposed between foils cut one section first and then slice the second. Keep in mind that the more back to forward slices, the bigger the outcome. Don’t try to highlight a large section of hair, because believe me it will be nothing more than a headache.
* Water Bottle:A water bottle can be used if you happen to have lightener applied to hair that isn’t supposed to be highlighted. Water slows down and weakens the process of lightening. After foils are applied I would then lift the foils to ensure there is no escape of lightener. If lightener leaks out, you can saturate the foils with water and wipe with towels. If you notice that the initial foils you applied are not finished until the back foils, open the foil and 激光脫毛 – https://dotnewsbd.com/9488/save-money-while-staying-younger-with-dark-circle-treatments squirt the foils with water. Don’t soak them, but mist them. This will speed up the process and avoid damage or over-highlighting.
* Clips:Clips will help you keep your hair in order by keeping hair out of the way while weaving or slicing.
I recommend using conditioner if beginning to highlight. Highlighting is not easy and can cause a lot of damage hair if not done correctly. Make sure you think about where the foils ought to be placed. It’s better safe than sorry.
* Use a good clarifying shampoo and conditioner a few days prior to the highlight. This will take away any products for your hair that be applied to your hair and allow it to absorb the highlight more effectively.
* Don’t wash your hair for a week or two prior to the highlighting process , because a small amount of natural hair oil helps to protect hair from damage caused by chemicals.
Prior to highlighting, make sure to brush your hair cleanly. Tangles can make it difficult to apply highlights and could alter the outcome.
* It is also a good idea to do testing with an elongated piece of hair and a small amount of highlighter mixture. It is best to wait for the results to become visible. If everything goes well and you are satisfied with the hair color, you are able to continue with the highlighting process.
A few tips to apply:
* Start at the back of your head.
* Keep hair between foils.
* Don’t over highlight the hair.
* You can accelerate the process by heating the foils with hair dryer.
* To prevent chemical damage, continually look at the hair’s foils. For every 3-5 minutes, set the timer.
Highlights with Capture Cap
* Put the cap on your head and pull it tight.
* Using the hook, poke the holes in the cap as close as your hairline at the front using the hook. For the best results, you should come in at an angle of about.
To create subtle highlights that blend in the background, take a small amount of hair. Do this by avoiding allowing the hook to penetrate your hair. For striking highlights you can pull large sections hair into your hair.
* Continue pulling out the desired number of hair strands.
* Once the hair has been pulled through the cap your gloves to protect the highlighting solution.
* To ensure that there is no hair remains, thoroughly coat all sections.
* Set the timer to the time you want to process.
* Once the time is up , take off the cap and wash your hair well. Avoid shampooing your hair since the cuticle remains open. Your highlights could be prematurely removed or distorted
12 toplam, 2 bugün