- Street: Hans Overgaards Veg 77
- City: Elverum
- State: Arizona
- Country: Norway
- Zip/Postal Code: 2409
Some of the necessary tools you will need to apply highlights are:
* Cape:A cape is crucial to prevent bleach from ruining your clothes.
Bowl and Tint Brush:Mix your lightener and developer in a bowl with a tint brush
* Pre Cut Foils: I recommend pre-cutting your foils to reduce the duration of the highlight process. A highlighter board is suggested since it increases leverage when applying the product to hair. It is easier to highlight hair with long lengths. Fold the foil about 1 inch away from the edge. Apply the product to the hair by placing the cut or weaved sections right on top of the foil. Don’t apply too much product to the root. This can cause bleeding that isn’t pretty and may require fixing.
* Lightener and Developer: Choose the right lightener for your hair and the appropriate developer
* Rat Tail CombRat tail combs is employed to divide hair while highlighting. A weave or a slice are the most common ways to highlight hair. For a more natural look try weaving. It is done when you cut a small section of hair, lift it up and weave it in and out using the tail comb releasing hair that isn’t needed. Slicing refers to using the rat tail combing to cut a thin piece of hair, and then highlight the whole section. It provides a more dramatic appearance. If you’re looking for a stronger or more chompy result I recommend cutting two sections in foils. Instead of leaving hair exposed between foils cut one section first and then slice the other. The more back to back cuts, the more chunkier the result. Don’t ever try to highlight a long section of hair, 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ because believe me when I say it’s nothing but trouble.
* Water Bottle If you happen to use lightener on hair that’s not intended to be highlighted, a water bottle can be utilized. Water slows down the process and dilutes it. After foils have been applied, I would lift the foils to ensure there isn’t any lightener escaping. If you see lightener leaching out, then saturate with water and wipe with towel. If you notice that the first foils you started application – https://www.shewrites.com/search?q=application at are finished before the back foils, then remove the foils and spray the foils with water. Do not soak them, instead mist them with water. This will speed up the process and avoid damage or 激光脫毛 – https://www.evrbeauty.com/ over-highlighting.
* Clips:Clips will help keep your hair in order by keeping hair away from the way when weaving or cutting.
If it’s your first time highlight, I would highly recommend that you practice with conditioner. Highlighting isn’t easy and can mess up someone’s hair if it’s not done correctly. So take a few minutes and take the time to study where you want the foils be placed. It’s better to be secure than sorry.
* Use a high-quality clarifying shampoo and 激光脫毛 – http://miamiwomenmag.xyz/blogs/viewstory/3846 conditioner a couple of days prior to highlighting – https://www.ourmidland.com/search/?action=search&firstRequest=1&searchindex=solr&query=highlighting. This will remove any traces of hair care products so your hair will be able to take the highlights better.
Do not wash your hair for a few weeks prior to the process of highlighting. A small amount of oil from nature may help shield your hair from chemical damage.
* Brush your hair thoroughly prior to you highlight. Tangles could make it difficult to apply highlights and could alter the results.
* It’s also an excellent idea to carry out an experiment using an elongated piece of hair along with a tiny amount of the highlighting mix. It is best to wait until the results are visible. If everything is in order and you are happy with the color, then you are able to continue with the highlighting process.
Last but not least, a few suggestions:
Start at the rear of your head.
* Do not place hair between foils.
Don’t highlight your hair excessively.
* You can speed up this process by heating the foils using the help of a hair dryer.
* Wrap your hair in foils to avoid chemical damage. Every 3 to 5 minutes, you should set an alarm.
Highlights and Caps Cap
* Place the cap on your head and pull it down tight.
* Utilizing the hook, poke the holes on the cap starting closest to your front hair line as possible. Begin at an angle to achieve best results.
* To create subtle highlights that blend in blend in, simply remove a small portion of hair. This is done by not allowing the hook penetrate your hair deeply. If you want thick bold highlights pull large sections by entering deeper into your hair.
* Continue pulling out the desired amount of strands of hair.
* Once the hair has been removed from the cap, put on your gloves that are protective to prepare the highlighting mixture.
To make sure that there is no hair is left completely coat all areas.
* Set timers for the specified processing time.
* After the timer is over, take off the cap and thoroughly wash your hair. Don’t wash
6 toplam, 1 bugün